Monday 22 March 2010

Obamacare!

So yeah, Obama passed that free health care thing he wanted even if most of America didn't want it. Way to go. I don't follow politics, it's not a pleasure of mine but free health care is a good thing.
The rich Americans complain, they think giving everyone health care is going to make the whole system shite. Yes, I'm sure the doctors will become stupid and drugs will become less effective from the extra work. There's more to it than that but I just let is pass over my head.
And hey, good job Scrubs pretty much ended because then where would the dilemmas be when a patient comes in without insurance.

I've caught up with CSI now, season nine is done. What a poor finale, it's not worthy of being called a finale as it was just like the end of any old episode. The barrel has been scraped so thin that there is almost nothing left. But there is the odd snippet of prettiness and good characters. And either it's become predictable or I have been watching it too long as I called the ending. I said that it had to end with Langston shooting someone because of a remark he made earlier.
Rescue Me as well. It's brilliant. Hilarious. Sean and Mike are so thick, the conversations they have make me laugh endlessly.
And it has fire engines. Phwoar.
I like the camerawork in it too, just like I like the lighting in CSI.
Good tv is good.

I ache to play guitar. I will soon. Once that portfolio is done I'm just going to sit and play and play and play. And by then it should be warm so I can sit outside and do this all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment