Sunday 21 March 2010

Soon be over.

I do like beer, I'd say it's one of my favourite drinks to drink.
Woke up today at high noon meaning I got a full on twelve hours sleep, but it sure didn't feel like it.
Day spent like a slug, being all sluggish and what not.
Six hours of Miami Ink and three drawings, yet today has by far been the most productive day of this week.
This year is flying by already, it's almost April and the sun it's showing it's face more often. The first half of last year seemed to take forever, this year is a lovely contrast of that.
And come September I might never ever live in Buxton again, what a thought that is.

I'm so full of curry. Sadly, it was a dissapointing curry.
I also think I have tennis elbow. I know, crazy, I don't even play tennis. But it aches a good deal of the time and has been for a fair few weeks now. My entire body is just shit at everything. It gets aches and creaks all the time. This is just one reason on a long list of reasons why I never want to get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment