Monday 15 March 2010

Sixteen and twelve.

Dear me I forgot early mornings.
I was listening to my iPod last night and Motorcycle Drive By came on. I get excited about listening to this song and last night was no different. But then my iPod went and died before he could even finish the first word. Summerti...
It was a small sad moment for me there.
Stephan Jenkins, you giant tease!

I miss Rory. I haven't had a talk with him for ages now and it was longer still since I had a real heart to heart with him. I'm enjoying doing my portfolio so it's not all bad.
I thought I wouldn't get to play guitar for ages but once interviews are done and gone I'll be able to do anything without thinking about how my time could be better spent.
I've been saying to myself that I wont stop drawing and make upping and such as soon as I don't need to, but I don't much faith in what I say.
I could fill my time by writing a novel. Then adapt it into a screenplay ready for when someone wants to turn it into a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment