Thursday 11 March 2010

Angels & Airwaves come early this year.

I sat outside today in flip flops enjoying the light and putting my week off to great use. For about half an hour and my hands began to stop working.
Now half my mouth isn't working from my trip to the dentist. Yesterday I spilt my beer and tonight I can't drink any as it all just leaks out the other side.
But I'm all happy about this, I feel all content and warm sat in this corner because earlier I couldn't help but think everyone had died. When you have no idea where everyone is and the only explanation is a horrific car accident. No one died, well, no one I care about.
It's still very much love/hate with paint. I suppose it's only right that I can't pick up a brush and be good right off, but damn it I wish it wasn't so.
I'm also creating a little world for myself with the work I am doing and I'd much rather stay here than go chase a career. Dangerous times because only last week I was all stoked for make up.

I saw a cat cross the road while I was walking home tonight and it did it in a fashion that would indicate some intellingence. I don't like cats.
I also saw a BMW G5 bike in town. No doubt it belongs to my best friend I'm yet to meet, but it's a good sign that he's in Buxton.

No comments:

Post a Comment