Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sookie could Stack my House.

When I go up to bed now, I go up there to sleep. It is now as the name suggests, a room for just my bed. Because of this I have a big old back log of Rescue Me and Shameless to watch.
I need more time. I know if you eat another man's heart you gain his courage but do you also gain his time?
I say I need more time, I'm doing shit all tonight as I fancy doing nothing at all. Made myself some lovely food and digested in front on the tv.
It has been a while since I have cooked something good. I can't believe I even considered doing a catering course. It was just a passing thought, came and went in a fortnight, but I would never like to work in a kitchen. I'd still like to own some pretty eatery, at the moment I'm wanting a Merlotte's style bar.
I love True Blood. It's truly amazing. I can't believe I almost didn't watch it.
Last week I especially liked how Jason said the exact right words he should of. I don't like Jessica, she's not pretty despite what all the folk are saying.
I miss Amy, she was perfect. Apart from the V addiction and the other problems that stemmed from that but she was pretty and travelled and made jewelry. Everyone loves a traveling jewelry maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment