Tuesday 23 March 2010

Like a bridge over troubled water.

Finally, a real day off. It's been good.
Started it with Hostel: Part Two and making a model arm. It reminded me that this is what I want to do, cover naked women in gallons of fake blood. Except on a good film because Part Two was just as bad as the first Hostel. The first one was better as it was more gory yet it was not as bad as it said it would be.
I'm getting into American Chopper loads! It's always on and I never watched it as I thought it wouldn't be for me. Happy to say that I was wrong.

I've been listened to Bridge Over Troubled Water a lot recently. It's a very enjoyable album. And who knew; Art Garfunkle is a person and that person is Simon's Garfunkle. Well, I bet the whole world knew but I have only just found this out.

I need some stamps. I have many a letter to send tomorrow. Something to do on my lunch hour.

I want to make a hannya mask. I'll do this next week if Ash turns up so I don't have a sad, long week at work. Then I'll make a realistic and horrific mask. I'll need some gelatin.

No comments:

Post a Comment