Friday 19 March 2010

I want to go to London, I told you that I care.

I wonder if I get irritable when I am tired, because I'm always feeling tired at the moment. I can't answer this question so I should really ask someone else, but I don't care enough.

Today I got my letter for Somerset saying my interview is in May, I thought: Awesome! Until I read that it was on the thirteenth of May.
The instant answer was no. I can't miss Third Eye Blind for some stupid interview which could pave the way for future decisions. Fuck no. It's always been about Third Eye Blind and it always will.
What are the chances of having the two things coinciding on the same day? Quite high if you think about it, the interview would have to be between now and September. But then everyone needs to be informed if they have a place over the summer so that pretty much takes away August, July and maybe June. Then because I applied late they wouldn't give me an interview too soon so that takes away March as well which leaves us with April and May and maybe a bit of June, so that there would mean a one in sixty to ninety chance of falling on May the thirteenth.
And in the world of numbers, ninety is tiny.

I'm not sure why I have suddenly fallen for Somerset. I mean they have a pretty pretty pattern on their website. And it's far away. And it's a place with a beautiful name. And it's down the road from Glastonbury. And it's far away.
The more I think of it the more I think I might do an art foundation for a year instead of going all in for make up from the get go. I say this because I like the sound of the make up courses that require more arty qualifications. Such as Bournemouth, and if I go there I get to live by the sea!
All my dreams are coming true. Third Eye Blind, the sea, all my dreams.

Other news: My finger really hurts. I think I punched something this morning but I was too tired then so now I struggle to recall the actual facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment