Tuesday 9 March 2010

Lists.

There was a good deal more to this but I then I just started to ramble on about little things that have been said countless times already. 
So for the sake of sweetness and simplicity here we are: 

I finished watching Long Way Round last night. Like the end of all programs I watch it was an emotional ordeal. 
I forgot how brilliant Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is. I forget this all too often because I only put it on when I know I am going to be busy for a good while as it's a good two hour album. This time round I think I wont forget how good it is. 
I wonder if it's in my top five, I'll have to list them to see if it fits. 
  1. In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
  2. Back In The Bottle
  3. Third Eye Blind 
  4. Blinking Lights And Other Revelations 
  5. ...
Hmm, well I'm not sure what number five is so maybe Mellon Collie could be in it. I can't pick my top five for more things. Look, here's songs:
  1. Back In The Bottle
  2. Motorcycle Drive By
  3. Two Headed Boy
  4. Andy Climb Down
  5. Sulliven Street/Paint The Silence/Oh Sister/Looking For Stephen/Wait For Jane/Waiting For My Real Life To Begin/Sympathy/Two Days In February/Johnny Appleseed/Heaven/(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais. 
I could go on, and each one would be worthy of being in the top five. I'm sure the final one to get into the top five is a song I'm yet to hear, likewise with the album. 
Now how about films:
  1. Leon
  2. The Dark Knight
  3. Pulp Fiction 
  4. Serenity 
  5. Jurassic Park
That was easy. So it would seem I have already seen all the best films already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment