Thursday 8 April 2010

The tale of three days.

My day starts like any old work day, too early and my lack of love for the world.
Time flies, done by midday and I am happy about it.
Be a man in town and shop for manly things in manly shops and then counter act it by booking a hair appointment.
Come home, find text. Out for lunch.
Work call, someone ill, I'm needed for the shut down shift.
I um. I ah. What's that, I'll get tomorrow off!? Hell yeah I'll come back to work.
Dan saves the day. Set up and shut down, it'll hurt me but I get tomorrow off!
And so concludes the tale of three days squeezed into just twenty-four hours.

This has all worked out nicely as this means I'll be fresh from a good nights sleep tonight and have a whole day to throw myself into a sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment