Monday 19 April 2010

The bitch week begins.

I have lots I could say but time is fast slipping away and I must go to sleep as soon as possible. 
First, I like how my Strummer painting turned out. My mum said she liked that painting of a man drinking coffee, I sighed. Whereas Paul said he liked that picture of Strummer, I didn't sigh. 
I got a letter from Leicester. Completely forgot about that old chestnut. 
I have a conditional place on a course I never even applied to. I say conditional, it's more of an unconditional offer as I just need to prove I can write my name and count to ten. 
This should make be believe in myself more because I have big doubts on my abilities at everything. Apart from cooking there is nothing else I can say with confidence that I am good at it. 
I am excited about my interviews in Somerset but I still doubt everything I do. I worry about this because I have my black lump of a heart set on going away come September. 
You'd think that I am self loathing with the way that I talk. Expecting me to be trying to cut my toes off with blunt scissors or cutting myself with a compass or something equally pathetic, but I am far from self loathing. I love myself. Not in some egocentric way, at least I think it's not, but I just really enjoy who I am and the things that make me Dan. 
Never know, things might just do what they normally do and just work out for the best. I do hope so because this would be the worst time for that pattern to change. 
But come whatever I wont be working in Morrisons if push does come shoving. 
I'll miss pieces of that place though, like tonight Tracey was there too and we had a grand old time together. She is by far my favourite person there and also one of the most likable people I have ever met. I will be deeply upset about possibly never seeing her again when I leave. I'll miss Adam too, and Anne. Fran, I'm sure I'll see him from time to time maybe but the rest of them I have feelings of indifference. Then a handful fall into the good riddance category. 
I've gone on too much already. 
Bed time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment