Wednesday 14 April 2010

Visual aid.

Nothing to discus about the morning, it involved work and my hatred.

Afternoon however, it has been a nice one.
Of late I haven't feeling as great as I was last month and for no reason. The days always seem to pick up once I get my second wind as then I no longer have to drag my body around the house.
Today though, while waiting for things to dry I went and got Rory as I was upstairs and as was he. My mood went through the roof. He's the best.
I used to talk about buying a new guitar but I don't think I ever could. I'm never sentimental but he brings out the best in me. Weird though because he isn't a big make and it was my dad who got him for me, despite all this I still have the upmost love for him because he is mine.
So the conclusion I drew from the day: I'm happiest when I have my guitar around.
You could draw a graph to illustrate this conclusion but there is no need because I have done all the hard work already.
As you can see the correlation is clear and positive. You may also note that it is possible to have a positive mood where guitar is still negative, but to attain a high value for mood you also require a high value for guitar. 
Fun and informing, feel free to thank me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment