Saturday 24 April 2010

My eyes, my days, my life.

My eyes are some sight today. I noticed them before and they are major league blood shot. From a far they just look pink. Then it gets better as under those bad boys I have bags. Bags!?! I'm guessing that's what they are known as, it just looks like a miniature black eye.
I didn't think this week has been this rough, or maybe I just look like shit and don't notice it.
I'm happy that it's Saturday night. Yes, I do have work again tomorrow but not until eight which means a whole three extra hours in bed and it will have that fun Sunday feeling in the air.

I feel very, very lazy right now. I've done a bit of colouring and I'll let myself do nothing now. I might go read before having a massive sleep.
Yes, there really is nothing else that I can think about talking about.
Got another huge burn today. And a big cut that I never noticed, I guess it forgot to hurt.
I feel like delving into something and learning. Like mythology and folklore and such other ye olde tales. I don't like reading from a computer screen which scuppers that idea because I lack the sufficient books. I got an encyclopaedia on mythology not so long ago. I don't like the layout of it that much and I did just buy it for the pictures.
Gosh I'm warm.
Gosh I've wasted too much time on this that I'll never see again.
And my ankle hurts.
Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment