Saturday 10 April 2010

The short weekend begins with longing.

Spent my morning in a six foot square room and my afternoon was spent in the sun. It was a pleasant shock when I saw the time and how long I had been out enjoying myself.
Got my wooden figure all finished. Just needs a few flashes of colour and an IV pole thingy.

Finished my book too. State of Fear.
I enjoyed it. It was no Terminal Man but it was still very thought provoking and that is why I love Crichton, that and just because my childhood was Jurassic Park.
This book had real references to real scientific papers which I loved and now I fear global warming even less than I did before reading this book.

Tonight was a right treat. Beer and a film. A much loved past time of mine, yet one I don't let myself do often. Too tired or too busy squeezing all I can from each minute. Well, more the tired thing.
A wonderfully cute and quirky film which has now left me wanting to document my life in comic book form.

No comments:

Post a Comment