Monday 5 April 2010

Dead rabbit.

They still use the paddle in some American schools!?! Who knew? Once again, I did not. I assumed that was old, old school but evidentially it is not.
Bend over this desk while I spank you. Nope, just does not seem right at all.
I should educate myself more in the world, but my misinformed world is much better.

I'm in pain today, I twated my bastard hand on a door handle and it's still all fat and swollen. It's not bruised and everything moves in the right place so I have made a medical decision and decided it's not broken. A damn shame as I really want a pot, not to mention time off work.
There's always hope I'll wake up with a black hand tomorrow.

I'm terrible at birthdays, awful at them all. I remember my own and after that I can tell you what month other peoples are in but the dates, not so good at that.
Today it's my mothers birthday. I made a cake, it's what I am good at.
Actually, more like great. Once again my cake rocked the world.
Everyone needs a birthday cake so now I'll just do that to show my love on birthdays. And for those who don't get a cake on their birthday, the reason is pretty obvious.
Same as if you get a awesome one with tiers and fancy icing.
Baking is fun. I want to make some plum tarts as we have plums which no one is ever going to eat.
I wish I worked in the Cake Shop and not Oven Fresh. I look at them with their cakes, my eyes full of jealousy.

I really should ramble less. Tomorrow I shall be full of conviction to do less talking, that'll show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment