Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

What's better than celebrating the resurrection of Christ? That's right, celebrating my one hundredth post!
It was for the best that I didn't get up this morning and share Easter with family members. I feel like I could sleep all the time and not wake up ever again.

I just finished a painting. I'm happily satisfied with it. After this I will probably start another, something big and bold and orange because it's just the way I'm feeling. I also have a sweet idea for a big ass collage I want to do, well, I think it's sweet. I have also been eying up some sticks, twigs and other bits of nature outside my house. I shall gather those tomorrow and live the life of a sculptor for however long.
I'm very happy with where I am, I say this often but I cannot stress this enough.
I can't help but think what if nothing works out for me and I just end up with a load of rejection letters. I'll just apply to some shitty local places for my if the shit hits the fan back ups.
I do hope things work out because I'm looking forward to going away this September and whatever happens I wont be working at Morrisons because I can't have any time off when I'm in Greece so I'm just going to hand in my notice instead. Don't tell them though, I'm guessing they'll be pissed.
Then I just have to avoid the shop for a couple of weeks before I go away and that'll be easy.
It clicked last night that if all goes well, this is my last homely Easter. I told my mum this. Then I told her that we have already had our last Christmas together. She might of got emotional and shed a tear. I might of pissed myself. Funny times.
Today I was having fun by ruining my brothers innocence. Telling him no matter how fit and healthy he is, it wont stop him from getting run over, shot or stabbed on the street.
My family role is very important.

Anywho, best go do some shit and then chances are I shall gorge in chocolate eggs and Oscar nominated films.

No comments:

Post a Comment