Sunday 25 April 2010

Cloudy sky.

The hate from a Dan is a powerful ugly beast.
Today on the surface might of seemed like a bad day but below that surface today has actually been quite good. Hating people and arguing is awful fun in a way.
And being slightly childish with this hate. Childish is fun though, because children have fun and they don't need to have all the fun, I need some too.
Now I'm going to be ever so focused on keeping this hate because I can't help but forget about it sometimes  and then I do that shitty "benefit of the doubt" stuff. Nope, I vow to be a bitter being from now until August.

Other new things in the world of Dan, my thumb hurts. Pretty sure I was a hairsbreadth from being in a cast. Got it stuck between a rock and a hard place. The rock being a metal bar, the hard place being a crate. I'll never tire from massive outbursts of swearing.

I should go do something alone now because I'm sure that I will be a complete bastard to anyone who talks to me tonight.
Not my fault, everyone in the world should just be more bearable and less insufferable.

No comments:

Post a Comment