Monday 12 April 2010

The post that I couldn't think of a title for.

Apparently I missed a fair few calls from work today while I was out. I guess someone couldn't make it and they thought they'd rely on reliable Dan. No longer will I be reliable and I like it because I didn't call them back. My day off so therefore I'm not on this planet for as far as they know.

Despite being at my grans all afternoon I still got a couple of bits done. I still have a phone call to make which I'll hopefully remember tomorrow. I also found an email that I completely forgot to reply to. Again, tomorrow. And then I just need a stamp to send a letter.
It's not all as bad as I thought, I'm just a week late with all these things. Time is a crazy thing for me at the moment, it's flying by all the time but when I look at something and think it happened a month ago it turns out it only happened three days ago.

I'm really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I do hate getting up and going there. When I am there it's not as bad because I'm there and doing things and sometimes I'm working with genuine friends. But this week is not going to be a patch on next week. I think it's two weeks of six o'clock starts more or less so I'm going to be tired as fuck. But hey, two weeks of free afternoons which I have to make worthwhile.

Anne Frank's diary is going down a real treat, I think this will go in the list of my favourite books.
And speaking of sad things, the new season of Deadliest Catch starts soon. I'm sure that is going to be a teary ordeal. Just the advert makes me sad.
I'm a hopeless case.

No comments:

Post a Comment