Saturday 3 April 2010

Pie, gold stars and koi.

I could hear people talking behind my back today and all of it was good.
He's really good, isn't he?
Yeah, he picks everything up fast and gets on with it.
He's like a machine.
Too right I'm like a machine, in more ways than she'll know. I joke, I'll show her. I joke, I wont. Or will I?
So yes, a good day all in all where I felt my work was noticed and appreciated. The best she's ever seen and I was promised a gold star. And damn it if I don't get that gold star I'll bust some chops, or commit arson or murder or do whatever disgruntled employees do.
It's not all good though, my plan of not looking at the rota and hoping it wouldn't change in the space of a week failed. Not an epic failure, it's not a punishing week but it is far from as empty as I would of liked it.
The money is good as is the company, minus Rob and sadly I do a close down with him followed by a set up the next day. It'll be like sleeping with him and waking up next to him. Practically spooning, and in this situation I'd be the little spoon for I will be in a fetal position, knees to my chin and too scared to weep.

Easter tomorrow, who knew? Not I. Well I knew it was in the back of my head but I have been concentrating on what's directly in front of me I have no time for past and future thoughts.
Was Easter all that exciting when I was a child, because I can't remember. Surely it wasn't as it's just some chocolate.

I need some bamboo. Lots of it. I assume I can weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment