Monday 17 May 2010

Cut it fine.

I hate Morrisons more than anything else in the world at this given time.
This said, tonight was fun. Only two hours of unstacking and stacking shelves with Fran and Dan so there was no complaints about the company. I hate it more when I am not there.
When I am there I get to complain along with everyone else, there is a brotherhood within that hate.
My week off has made me hate it all over again.
Two months to go, that's what I keep saying.
I shall be the one who has the last laugh.

I ran a mile today in less than two songs, albeit they were long songs, but still!
And it took less than an EELS song for me to get to resting heart rate, and they are short songs.
I was really quite surprised by this.

I'm watching The 40 Year Old Virgin so conversation is thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment