Friday 28 May 2010

Green shoes.

Twelve hours later, Dan returns home.
I knew I would be doing some extra hours, but a twelve hour day?!? Flew by though, Oven Fresh went faster than usual as I haven't done an early there for about a week, and FFPP flew by in minutes with it being new and there is always something to do.
Only did I feel the effects walking home and my legs felt like they were about to pop.
Now blood...yet.

Now I'm going to die in a corner with a curry and Batman. Then a beautiful bath is in order and then I shall sleep. I'd like to watch a film or some tv in bed but I'm sure I'll be too tired.

This was not at all a good post. Just a retelling of my day.
Oops.
I have learnt something, not everyone who works in a supermarket is a failure at life. Most people seem to be there because it's a job. They get the job and they are happy to have an income so remain there.
Everyone is nice there too, I will miss them. Not the managers, I look forward to my heartless goodbye to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment