Friday 7 May 2010

Tiredness kills.

I thought I dodged UCAS.
I thought it would be harder.
I've done it all today except my personal statement and reference. I have my personal statement all ready in my head but I'm not going to write it tonight, I fancy the tv more and I can't see about my reference until Monday anyway.
I don't even need to sell myself either, all the hard work is done.
It's hard work being me.

Hung parliament, aye? I'm a hypocrite, I know, it's because my moods and views fly around and always change but that doesn't stop me from arguing my opinions even if they change the following week.
Politics will never interest me though, that much I know.
I voted Liberal Democrat. I know little about them other than that I wanted to vote for them. I didn't even see that thing that made Nick Clegg look great. I like new things, is all.
And where I may be living is a Lib Dem area, not that I'll notice a difference.

It feels weird doing nothing tonight. I feel like I should be doing something but now I don't need to. Easy going life.
Week off next week. Third Eye Blind. Oh, everything is beautiful.
New people at work. One is middles aged and weird. He seems like a person who lives with his mum still, but I was teaching him plenty of things and felt pretty good about myself. We will get another person too. Some guy who's a student here, maybe we can be friends.

Sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment