Saturday 22 May 2010

Tomorrow morning.

My prediction came to be true. EELS are doing a tour. The fourth of September he shall be in Manchester.
My course says it starts on the first, but on their computer or some sheet of paper I saw the fifteenth of September. Whatever it be I shall get a ticket and see what I can do about it.

It was warm yesterday but today I was even closer to death. I don't mind sweating buckets if I am lying down doing jack shit. Well sweating is ten times better if you are not wearing a shirt and a hat.
The sun is nothing to complain about it, walking home was a task and straight away I had a cold shower. Then I embraced the afternoon, sat out with Transmetropolitan and my iPod, then traded in the book for Rory. Then I may of fallen asleep for a bit. Glorious!
Getting up stupid early is so worthwhile. If I worked business hours I would get up at a reasonable time but I would miss the morning and the afternoon and just have the evening for myself. Nope, this way I get the whole day to myself more or less.

First barbeque of the year tonight. Lots of meat and beer, I feel suitably manly and suitably drunk.
And tired.
Lie in tomorrow and I think tomorrow will be easy. Next week, that looks forgiving. Just two early starts and the rest appear to dodge set ups and close downs.
We get another new guy. I can't remember if I said that the weird guy is leaving already. Full time job in IT or something, so evidently he is a capable human being even if he gives off the impression of living with his mother and having an empty resumé.
This is why I doubt myself when I read my buddhist book. I have little compassion about certain things. I judge too much. All these things can be explained by Buddhism, but I might feel lost without them.
But that too would then be explained, the ego is a selfish being.
The big one though is I would need peers and a master but I don't trust any in the West. I'm fearful for good reason so I have read.
It's like tattoos, watching Miami Ink has made me think that that is the only parlour for me. I feel the East is the only place to find that true lineage of teachings.
I must sound like a complete dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment