Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mind your head.

Where to start?
So much to say and I\m already eating into valuable sleeping hours.
Work. I like it more the worse it is. As in the more things kick off, the more arguments and anger the better it is for me. Today we all told our line manager to fuck off more or less.
Walking upstairs with Ann (as we both finished at the same time) I felt like we were as thick as thieves as we chatted, it was a glorious feeling. A feeling of belonging.
Next.
I remembered to get my photos. A lot of them, and they made my bag super heavy.
Walk home, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, home.
Sit down, stick in photos while listening to Third Eye Blind and singing loudly in my excitement.
Out for tea. I usually like to pretend the waitress fancies me and tonight was no different. I thought that because I thought she fancied me was the reason for her looking towards me and being all nice and lovely.
Meal goes on, yeah, she totally fancies me. Not my single word, the word of the whole table. That's six mouths.
And if that wasn't enough you should of seen the size of the apple pie slab she gave me. It's good to be me.
She was ever so cute about the whole thing and I wanted to say thanks in some way and acknowledge her for it all. We decided I should give her a cheeky wink but it turned out I couldn't pull off a wink that would of not been creepy/comical. Shame.
Thank you unknown female who made me feel great.
Back home now. Finish sticking photos. Everyone looks through them. Listening to the reactions is good. I like scaring people, makes me feel proud. I hear them being squeamish and I feel good.
Lots of compliments, lots of them for a while now but they don't half make me feel awkward because I never know what to do with them, and I never fully believe them.
Bev has asked me to do her a painting for her birthday and I will do that for sure.
It's nice to have such a force behind me from everyone. First they called me a scientist, now I'm called an artist. I've never been either one of the two but that doesn't stop their praise from being nice.

Ten days until Third Eye Blind so there is only one song that can be played today.
Also, my pumpkin plant has a wee shoot now. More pride for this Dan. My ego is huge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment