Tuesday 25 May 2010

Pizza Girl.

I'm blatantly picking the right career. I flicked How It's Made on for some background tv this morning and of all the things it decided to show me special effects make up. Just making an elderly face.
They then said it takes a month of work and costs ten thousand euros. Sweet!


Bizarre ER is my new favourite. It's both gross and funny, suits me to a tee. 
And some of the reconstructions they do are priceless. I really, really want to make one. 



Now here is a song, completely different to Coma Girl. 



I was going through town to get some food.
I was thinking about whether to have pasta or pizza.
At first I got real dizzy with hunger and beer,
and then I saw the pizza girl and I knew what I wanted.

And the food came in from the wide blue yonder.
And through all the cheeses I wandered.

Pizza girl with parmesan and pepper,
she's the Mona Lisa of the pizzeria.
Pizza girl, Pizza girl!



Gosh, now I want pizza. Lucky for me, I'm going out for some right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment