Sunday 16 May 2010

Pay/Send.

UCAS is all paid and sent.
All nine pounds of it! The first of many payments I'll be making as a student.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about it all though.
I got the cutest email from my tutor along with my reference. And what a kick ass reference considering I decided that registration was no longer compulsory for most my time there.

It was my dad's birthday today. I was not aware of this fully until I heard someone mention it yesterday. Not that I needed to worry, all presents are taken care of via third parties and I just have to put my John Hancock on them.
I don't do birthday's well. No one ever gets things off me. I'll change it one day when I find people who are worth the effort of finding a good gift. I should re-word that maybe, I do put effort in for some family members, I give input and ideas when I have good ones but I never do the actual buying.
So anyway, dad's birthday. If I have a birthday like that if I reach that age, kill me.
How depressing it must be for him if he saw life like me. Luckily for his mental health he views life in a peculiar way to not care.
I also really hope that if I do have children that I will be able to raise them so that they don't resent my company and are forced to make portrayals of an empty love. Nope, I hope my children will want to make cards and gifts because they love me.

I shall finish Watchmen soon and I will probably give it a picky review. It's great, amazing but I still have a few issues (mainly about the artwork).
That was it! Today in the car I was listening to Old England and a line is about sticking a flag where it doesn't belong, and right as this line was being sung we drove past and England flag planted in someone's garden. I hate that flag, it just looks so thuggish and other things I can't word.
But a magical moment.
Not as magical as one time when I was listening to my iPod pre-leaving the house. Heaven by Angels & Airwaves.
The moment I opened the door was the moment the song exploded into full life, it was lovely with all that sun suddenly hitting me along with the song.
But neither events are as good as waking up the the theme of Indiana Jones. I must invest in an alarm where I can have that.

I feel like staying up really late tonight despite my tiredness. I want to watch films, and lots of them. Maybe Leon? Or some perverted B movies to suit my perverted nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment