Wednesday 26 May 2010

Torn fantasies.

Nothing like walking home with a pizza.

My life though. The stress in this house is something. None of it mine, and none of it makes me stressed, it's just annoying how people make things hard for themselves and then because of that make it ten times harder.
House is being valued tomorrow, something about moving the mortgage. I don't listen to when people talk.
My room was fine, but my mum decided to clean it. I hate every inch of this room now.
Childish much? Extremely so.
I take pride in moving things back to where they belong and making things look lived in.
My whole room just looks dead and empty and void of character. Funny though because I have little to no sentiment about my room. It's confining and no longer represents who I am, but that said it is mine and it has been invaded.
I can't wait until I leave. A new room, new people, just new everything. I've wanted it for so long and now it is going to happen.
When I go I feel I will be a calmer person. Not that I am not a calm person now, I just have to vent my rage in silence and bite my tongue occasionally.
I look forward to the freedom in every sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment