Sunday 23 May 2010

I wont call this "Park Life".

Work was sweaty but looking back I did absolutley nothing.
Home for a cold shower and frood grabbing before going to get merry in the park.
Was good times. Good company and good talks.
Football happened but my input was abuse/encouragement from the side lines.
Sadly, things petered out at ten and folk went home. I could of sat there all night.
Summer is young.
But when I think about it, it's going to be gone quick. May is almost up then we only have June and July because Agust involves job quitting, jet setting and new life packing.
I can't wait to go.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who hates people who use say the stupid "nom nom" thing. I shudder typing it now. My sister hates it too, Bev that is, we discussed this and how I want to punch all who say it.
Internet slang pisses me off no end. People use lol like a fullstop.
It's a shame you can't heacbutt someone over the internet.
I have so much hate in me.
I'm capable of love though, like I love Sullivan Street by Tammany Hall NYC. The coda is second to Back in the Bottle and if Back in the Bottle were negligible then it is second to none.
But I can't share this love with you for they are too cool for you. And they aren't on YouTube appart from a couple of songs. For the best really, I am always pressing my muscial taste on people but weary to share the sound of what I like. I don't want people to say they hate it.
Anywho...

No comments:

Post a Comment