Sunday 3 January 2010

+45 exp!


I had an awful dream last night. I dreamt one of my friends had died. It was one of those ones that feel too real and it was not at all nice. I was happy to wake up and know that Death had not visited anyone in my slumber.

Today has been all about Dragon Age: Origins. Played it practically all day, only stopping to fill and empty my body of various things.
I'm not that proud of it, but I couldn't help myself.
See, I got imprisoned in some blood magic nightmare realm and in order to escape I had to kill five demons, and then once I had killed those five I could then get to the final Sloth demon and end the madness.
Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to understand, I just want to stress the difficulty and annoyance.
Well after a day of hardcore gaming I had only killed one of these said demons. But once you get one it pretty much snowballs, so hopefully I'll be free tomorrow, have a full party and then buy a million potions.
And those magi I'm saving better help me thwart the Blight.

I'm counteracting my day of gaming with a social outing soon.
Going to a friend's, watch films all evening. In my eyes that is perfection.
I don't know what films to take though as my dvd collection is more or less all horror apart from The Dark Knight, Garden State and a handful of others. I'd take Leon but that's at my fathers. Denied.
Never know, we might want to watch Cannibal Holocaust. I doubt it though.
I once had a film night with a couple of friends last year and convinced to girls to put Fight Club on.
It gets better. They both liked it.
That there was definitely a high point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment