Tuesday 19 January 2010

It's a miracle!


This is my complaint of today. The way the term "miracle" is thrown around all too often.
Especially those American Christians.
"Oh look, a small piece of good fortune."
"Hallelujah! It's a miracle! Praise the Lord!"
Yes, because there could be no other reason for something good happening on it's own, or through a reaction of peoples choices. Oh no, it was God.
Maybe I am a little bias because I hate religion.
But still.

That's all you're going to get out of my tonight, I don't feel much like a chat tonight.
I'm in a great mood, maybe I'm starting to lose interest which happens with nearly everything I come into contact with.
I don't have much to say anyway. Maybe it's because I don't have a life and have been on Assassins Creed for most the day. Or maybe I lead such an incredible life I fear telling you about it because just sharing an ounce of my awesomeness would cause your eyes to weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment