Saturday 30 January 2010

Best wishes from the past.


This has been written in the past because Saturday is a busy day for the likes of Dan.
I have to get up and shower, get ready for work and then go to work. I'm doing nine 'till five so there is no prizes for who can guess what song will be in my head all day.
Then I need to buy drink, come home, eat, then clean and ready myself and go off to a party.
I live such a hard life. I really, really do.
You want to know what is weird, I have just written all that in the future tense but when you read it I will have already done all those things.
I have made a lot of assumptions there.
I assume I haven't died. I also assume the world is in one piece. No nuclear wars, zombie apocalypses of mass flooding.

Since this is some future/past post it would seem only right to talk about time travel, or something of that nature. I'm sorry but I don't know a great deal about time travel. I haven't read and books about time travel I don't think, and neither have I seen many films about it which I could talk about.
I think we will manage to time travel one day and I think this because viruses are a very peculiar thing. They are not living, but they are replicating. And have you seen the structure of them? Well there's a picture here if you haven't. They look so science fiction, they are like some tiny, body invading spaceship. And the biology behind them is just as weird.
So it is my theory that viruses are from the future, and were brought back by a time traveling terrorist.
I must add that this is not a real theory, it's just lighthearted. But if it ever turned out viruses are from the future I wouldn't be surprised.

I have been listening to Third Eye Blind a lot for obvious reasons, but I am enjoying a bit of The Decemberists. They popped up one day on my last.fm as a recommendation and because my birth month is December their name alone caught my attention.
Thank you last.fm for that suggestion.
And it turns out they were on How I Met Your Mother, and that often has really good songs on which I keep meaning to look into, so now I have one band crossed off that unwritten list.



No comments:

Post a Comment