Wednesday 27 January 2010

This sentimentality doesn't look good on me.

I've been doing this now for an entire month.
It feels like it has been a long month. Christmas seems a life time ago.
I find December goes by really quick then January drags on and on. But this January has been top so I have been enjoying it's slow pace. And it's not over yet, I have a little more left to cram into it and also more alcohol to cram into my body.
So yeah, whole month. Congratulations, well done - yeah, yeah, yeah.
I've talked too much lately so today I'm not going to bother.
I did also watch a video journalism documentary about Burma so I could talk on and on today. Vomiting my hatred everywhere and calling you all names for being cocks.
People sometimes say if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.
I have nothing at all to say.


Actually, I do have one nice thing to say. I had a nice hug with my FDNY hoody last night. I was all sleepy and comfy after watching Shameless, so I grabbed that and put my arms in it and bundled the rest over my chest and head. I could of died I was that comfy. Turned on a program about the US Coast Guard and watched all the beautiful sun kissed Jayhawks. It was a lush way to spend the night.
I do love that hoody. It is one of the few things I would grab in a house fire.
Rory, my guitar (the other, Richie, I don't really love him so he can burn and be replaced).
My FDNY hoody.
Then either my iPod or MacBook, whichever is easy to get as I would just want my music collection.
I might grab my coat as that's on my door so it would be easy enough to get, and it's so big and pretty.
I don't think there is anything else I would want to get. I don't have any photographs in my room as I don't take any. I have no special dvds, cds or books from anyone that I couldn't just get a new one.
Oh, I'd get a pair of shorts. The ones I got from Greece because not only are they really nice, they will forever remind me of many great memories there.
Erm, there isn't much in my room that I would be sad if I lost. I have my walls covered in various things which I either find pretty or they relate to some specific memory, but I wouldn't miss any of it.
In fact I want to get rid of quite a lot because some bits are from when I was back in school which I no longer care about.
As the title of this post would suggest, I'm not the most sentimentalist of people. I have practically nothing in my possession that has some sentimental meaning to me. I have plenty of things that have a story to go along with them but I can't think of much that makes me think "If I lost this, I'd be heartbroken".
Shit! Sorry, I said I wouldn't talk and you went and made me talk.

Anywho, here is a video.
It's a song that generates many good videos, generally along the same lines of each other.
Most the time I hate a song being heavily religious, but I like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment