Sunday 31 January 2010

The God of Wine comes crashing through

Fuck. I hurt.
This thick head is more than worth it as last night was great.
Work was fine and went by quick enough but I spent most the day thinking how much I could be doing at home. And it was a first me wanting to do something.
As I was leaving work I saw a single box of Sol for £9. That was my drink sorted.
Then it was time to sort myself. Clothes and food was pretty much all I needed.
I also got myself a lift across town so I wasn't carrying my various crap there.
It just so happened that I was going to a house party the night my sister was having a joint birthday party. That got me thinking about the first parties I went to, back when I thought they were the best thing on Earth. Until sixth form happened, then going to parties became the norm.
Last night certainly was good. I drank so much I am still hurting as much as I was this morning. And by the end of the night things were coming up my throat rather than down.
It felt like how all those old parties I went to should of been, where you get to know new people or find out new things about those you already know.
Those things are better done when you're drunk because then people literally accept you open arms if you say the right words. Those words were Arkham Asylum and Nebraska.
A grand old time.

I woke with aches.
Cleaned up the house.
Made some eggy bread.
The usual post-party slow morning of tv and chat.
Anna was kind enough to give me a lift home via Morrisons where we went and saved the world together by recycling.
First thing that needed to be done once I was home, get back into my pajamas and do nothing. My stomach was churning a little and there was only one thing in the world that I wanted. A curry.
So I made a curry, only to find we had very little in the house. I found some Quorn and an onion and that had to do. There wasn't even rice, but I found some pitta bread for a stand in naan bread.
It certainly helped.
Then I lay on the sofa and didn't move until I had finished both Rescue Me and CSI.
It was a really cute episode of CSI which made me very happy. It was all about Nick and his relationship with a motel and the people there throughout a year.
My day trails off here, the rest is filled with more food and the normal things I do. Despair, read and watch a film.

I must also add, what a pretty day!
I watched it for most the afternoon out the window and it was so sunny and pretty. Those lovely soft clouds and everything was a pleasing colour.
I still miss summer. A lot.
I would of killed to just lie in the sun all day today with some music.
I'll just have to wait it out because killing someone wont really change much. Unless I killed a rich man and used his money to go somewhere hot, but then I may not enjoy it as much as I will be looking over my shoulder all the time.

Anything else...?
Oh yeah, I remember now.
I'm going to see this sight soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment