Sunday 17 January 2010

Hey ho, lets go!


Last night was a wonderful night.
We had my Uncle Steve and Auntie Sue over.
Steve is my very favourite person I have ever met.
I hope that one day I might just be like him. He knows so much about music, and endless knowledge and I love talking to him about it all, and having a good old discussion about punk music. Learning about all the bands he met when he was at university in Edinburgh. Including The Ramones!
And he is the funniest guy I have ever met. He's hilarious.
And he has a huge arsenal of funny stories and anecdotes. One from last night being about the time he was chased by his dentist with a drill around the surgery. Not from his childhood, but from the last time he went to the dentist.
If I could have just one story like his to tell, I will die a very, very, very happy man.
Sadly, because I had been up early for work I was knackered and threw in the towel at half past eleven.
A wise move because people were still up at 6am and had I stayed up that long I might of died. Or just been really tired, but I would of probably died.
And I need my sleep, so I can work on having a vast and useless knowledge of music and having hilarious and almost unbelievable stories to tell.


Today has been a quiet day in contrast. Involving carvery and Assassins Creed II. Simple pleasures.
I'm not sure what to do with myself tonight though. It's very warm downstairs to I might escape to my room upstairs.
But then what?
I could read Transmetropolitan, maybe watch a film. Spaced?
I just don't know what to do, because I want to be alone but that leaves me with not much to do.
"Why do you want to be alone, Dan?"
Oh, I'm just in one of those moods. The one where if anyone asks me a question I will find them insufferable and want to hit them repeatedly in the face.
I'm just a hate filled individual.

Here is Moby.
Moby is one of my secret pleasures in life, I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment