Friday 22 January 2010

Hmm, I don't like breast.


This is what a man said to me today,
I very nearly let the words "what are you? Gay?" slip.
It's not the first time this has happened, once someone told me that thighs were better than breasts.
The fool.
I should probably mention that I am talking about chicken here, and it's various edible body parts.
I got a bitchin' burn at work today. It went white straight away and now it's a badass blister. But I can hack it as I was doing a full days shift, therefore I am a man.

My EELS cd didn't arrive today.
Sad.
Should be here tomorrow at least.
And I also found that book I was going on about on Amazon for eight quid. It's used, but it's going to be used after I have read it so I am just cutting out the middle man if you think about it.
I am on series two of Spaced, I shall probably have a post all about that once I have finished it saying why I love it and why I want my very own Simon Pegg.
The Road is still going down a real treat.
I find it very hard to find a book I love. I really like this one but I don't think it is worthy to go into my favourite books.
Very few books get there, it's pretty much I Am Legend and Things The Grandchildren Should Know.
It's because I find most books have a weak ending. You spend all that time reading the story and loving it and then it has to end, so it just kinda peters out.
Apart from I Am Legend. Best ending ever.
I love that book beyond belief, I could go into how that one book changed the horror genre.
I wont though, not because it will bore you, I am just short of time.

That's right, I spending my night like a twenty-something would.
Come home from work and go out to the pub. Drinking away the memories of the week before, and dragging yourself through next week to the beacon of next friday at the pub.
Isn't life beautiful?

Must dash.
Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment