Thursday 25 February 2010

All sing to say my dream has come.

Why does it seem to be that so many people in management are pennywise but pound stupid?

I was disgusted by old people today, and a little fearful. They weren't even that old, fifties, sixties. I was people watching as I do and I was thinking if I ever grow that old and so undignified it will be the worse thing to ever happen. It's a gross sight seeing someone bumble about with trousers pulled up to their chin.
I might not even grow old, I may die before forty and that wouldn't be so bad. Yet if I do grow old I'm going to do it in style.

That organ donation is on all the time now, I like it, makes me feel good.
I wonder how many more people it has recruited now? Lots, I hope. Seriously, why do people think you need your organs after death, are you a Pharaoh or something?
Or people that will donate everything but eyes or the heart because they think there is something more to them. Fools.
Go embrace death, it's your only certainty. They say all you can count on in life is tax and death but tax isn't a certainty, it's all about death.
I haven't thought much on death recently, being so caught up in new things. I was thinking about this today, thinking about the thought that I haven't been thinking of death but I was too busy thinking about the thought to do any real thinking. Then I put In The Aeroplane Over The Sea on. I haven't listened to that all the way through for a while either.
Then I was thinking about how I have both the greatest song ever and the greatest album ever, I have a good life. I wonder how many other people in the world are fortunate enough to have both of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment