Wednesday 10 February 2010

Déjà vu

Last night I realised I was living the exact same night that I lived two weeks ago.
Watched Shameless and followed it buy getting cosy with a hoody and watching a program about the Coast Guard until I went to bed.
"Daniel, your life is in a rut" I thought to myself, "a fucking awesome rut!"
And it's true, my life is same old same, day in day out but I like it. Repetition is fine when you like the things you are doing.
And what is there not to love. Lie in bed with the radio until I feel ready to get out of bed. Have a bagel with a cup of coffee and watch some tv, be it program or film. Drink more coffee.
Then fill up more of a sketch book while listening to music all day long with the occasional coffee and guitar breaks.
This pattern is sometimes broken up by work but that only stops me staying in bed all morning and by the time I get home it's around the time I would get up so I can carry on with my day any way I want.
My life is so free from complications and drama.
Admittedly there are a few holes in my life that I would like filled, however I am too busy enjoying me, myself and I to let this bother me.

I think it's this good mood of mine which is making it hard for me to fill this space. I don't have any anger in me to vent at you all and I haven't seen any anger filled documentaries for a while now.
Soon I think I'll either have to make up stories or tell tales from my past to fill this up.
Mainly to make it more fun for me to write and to interest myself, keeping up your interest just happens to be a by-product.
I'm the most loving person in the world.

I am looking forward to having the house to myself next week. I can have music on as loud as I want all day long. Cook lots of food. Not get dressed. Have an orgy.
The list could go on.
But most the things on the list wont be done. I'll just do lots of work, watch lots of films and get lonely. Then have a wine evening. It's just going to be a party, I just wanted to give it a classy name now we are all older.
Before everyone leaves me I need to go shopping so make sure you remind me on Friday.
And where is the postman/woman? They haven't been to my house in three days and I need my parcel to hurry up!
I want it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment