Saturday 20 February 2010

Saturday morning.

Today as been a day of two halves.
You know the sort when you think what you did in the morning actually happened yesterday because they seem so far apart.
I'm always happy to leave work but today I was over the moon to run away because for some crazy reason it was busy and there was so much that needed to be done. But at quarter past one that was no longer my problem.

Again, I am far too tired to muster up any reading material other than I am thinking that a day of the dead skull would be a fitting tattoo for myself to get.
I want a tattoo, I might even want many but choosing is not so simple. I also love the Japanese style tattoos and could easily get carried away with those and get two full sleeves.
Problem with that though is that I have seen all of Miami Ink and would only want Ami or Garver to do my tattoos, anyone else wouldn't even come close to second best.
I have no idea when I will get a tattoo but I know it will happen. And probably on some whim when I have some spare money and too much time.
It's how I do most things in life, when I have too much time and money.
Now though, the two are inversely proportional. I get more money but have less time.
Tomorrow I shall use well, I'm draw lots of skulls to see what sort of thing I would want and I can also call that work. Everyone's happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment