Tuesday 9 February 2010

Tuesday.

I have so many films to watch at the moment. I record late night films and then fill my day times with them, but at the moment I don't feel like filling my days with films.
That is right, you heard me correct and I'll say it again so you know you heard me right. I don't feel like filling my days with films.
I am too busy enjoying working. Having a routine and a sense of time well spent mixed with the occasional bit of pride is all I need at the moment.
And I have myself a normal sleeping pattern too. Bed at around midnight and rise at around 8:00am. I just can't sleep all morning anymore now I have things to do.
Getting out of bed is now a good thing when it used to be pretty pointless as I would get up and do nothing only to sleep again and do it all again the next day.
Many people have said this about me, that I am a person who has to do something. Keep the brain active and such. I always knew these people were right about me but I would tell them they were wrong. Either because I enjoy being awkward and annoying or because I don't like too many people knowing too much about me.
I could still go through life just fine without a job if I had the money, I'd just have to do lots of various things all the time and learn stuff.
I was pretty sure I was going to come to some point with all this but I think I expanded to much and everything has become lost.

The final season of Lost started on Sunday night. Who knew? Not I.
It's repeated tonight so everything will be okay. I'm not a huge fan of Lost, I was for the first season. Second and third were good but then I began to care less after that. I'm not giving up on it though, that would be a waste of time to watch five seasons but not the final one.
Unlike most people I don't watch it in the hope of finding answers, I prefer the questions. Questions get you thinking and exploring all sorts of possibilities. An answer is a dead end.
But I am still curious on how it's all going to tie together and end. Assuming it does that, they may be crazy and leave it all ambiguous - which wouldn't bother me but it would sure anger most the world.
Also on tv tonight is Swords: Life on the Line. It's basically the real life version of The Perfect Storm (which is my favourite film to watch when ill in bed). It's on the same lines of Deadliest Catch, and I fucking love Deadliest Catch.
And finally we have Shameless. I would like to say thank you to Sky+ because you make my life complete and simple. What would I do without you?
Probably use the internet to watch everything and get pissed off at the amount of my life that will be just spent waiting for videos to buffer.
I'm sorry, because I forgot what point I was trying to make before I have now discussed my tv habits with you. Luckily for you we didn't even mention Firefly.
Just you wait until I'm watching that.
I love my captain.

Big news here, I left the house today!
And what an evening to leave on, such a wonderful sunset. I was jealous of those clouds as I sure wouldn't of minded being kissed by that sun.
I went to the post box to send off my application.
Despite it being one of the easiest things to fill in I found it a bit hard to fill in the personal statement bit. It took me a whole ten minutes instead of a few minutes as I was decided what was worthy to go into it as it was only four questions. It was hard to think of things that would stand out from the norm.
Yet it was slightly better than the personal statement I had last year:
I'm Dan, but you can call me Jack, and I'm amazing.

I'll make this more interesting one day. You're on the back burner you could say.
Something I have to do and not so much something I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment