Monday 22 February 2010

Our crippled disguises.




The sky is so beautiful as I type this. There is a camera on the table which I could use to capture it but as soon as I would have my shoes on and I've opened the door the perfect cloud composition would of passed.
Yep, they have all spread out now. Shame, but I saw it and so did many others no doubt.
Once again today has been a day of two halves. Work in the morning, then the rest of the day spent as I wanted (which was a mix of make-up and Day of Defeat).
I now have myself two whole days off, back to back. A midweek weekend if you wish.
Couldn't of come at a better time because Bev is here tomorrow as we're going out to the Opera House, and then chances are we will get wankered.
What an excellent way to spend a night.
And also Bev will be coming to Greece this summer! So that's going to be a freakin' amazing week of hangovers. A giant week long hangover.

Yesterday I did something that I haven't done since early November. I shaved.
I normally just trim my face with one of those buzzing trimmer things because my sensitive face doesn't like razors. But last night I wanted a shave because I like the feel of it and the sound of the act.
I soon remembered why I don't enjoy a close shave, being so smooth is weird. Especially when I wear my scarf, if feels so wrong.
And talking about my scarf, I looked at myself in the mirror when I had it on and then I remembered where I got it from. Download.
Then I remembered all about the fun I had that week and all the greatness I witnessed. I saw KISS! And Jimmy Eat World.
And Biffy Clyro. He's on the radio all the time and I really like the singles he releases so I should invest in the album. Then I'll appreciate the fact I saw them more. I didn't see Lostprophets though, oh no. Had this been pre-third album I would of seen them, but because that album was so painful I disowned them.
All these memories coming to me from just a passing glance in a mirror.
A surge of the past is an enjoyable thing most the time and it makes me think that your life may just flash before your eyes when facing death.

No comments:

Post a Comment