Saturday 6 February 2010

Today a woman told me she loved me. I told her she was welcome.

True story, no matter how out of context it is.
I'm not going to go into the details of the story though because I find it much more interesting to be left as it is.


And while we are already talking about love, it's almost Valentine's Day. I'm not one of those anti-consumerism people who refuse to do anything because why should they just show their love one day a year. It's not like that though. You can show love all year round, just that day is dedicated to love.
It is far too pink though, too cushy and all those other horrible things they sell. I guess I like my love cold and hard, rather than soft and gentle.
I should admire those who refuse to do things on Valentine's day as they are brave people. I'd never dare to tell a girl to fuck off on such a day - unless of course I didn't like her and then it would crush her, making the whole day better.
I've had my Valentine for most of last year. New Angels & Airwaves album comes out on that day and it is aptly named Love.
But chances are I wont get this cd on the day because the past few cds I have pre-ordered have taken a few days to even be stocked in Britain. Though Angels & Airwaves are more popular than Third Eye Blind and the EELS so there is always hope somewhere.
So I shall hopefully have a romantic and intimate evening with a cd. It's only right really when you think about it, I do love music more than anything. My favourite song is literally my favourite thing in the world.
It's true, no matter what you come up with that song will always come out on top.
And along with this album, Angels & Airwaves are releasing a film too which is also titled Love. I don't expect this to be out on Valentine's Day though, assuming it ever gets releasing in cinemas this side of the pond.

I'm feeling pretty alive today. I died last night.
When I got in from work I did nothing but watch some Miami Ink repeats and went to bed at 7 o'clock.
I know! Crazy.
I haven't been to bed that early since I was four or something. It was a wise move though and I went and had the deepest nights sleep filled with the most vivid dreams.
I wont go into the details of these dreams either.
Saying all this, I am still looking forward to sleeping tonight and not getting up tomorrow until I feel like it, and at this rate I will feel ready to get out of bed on Tuesday night.
I'll be a trooper and get up tomorrow morning and do some more work but I may give myself the night off tonight again. I feel I deserve it and I don't need to justify my choices to you.
And I have beer to drink, that requires a lot of difficult work.
Yeah, I'll just have an orgy of work tomorrow.

I had a parcel come for me today, sadly no one was in to sign for it. I'm guessing it will be my makeup. It's not all doom and gloom because I still haven't got my latex so hopefully that will come on Monday when I collect my other stuff.
Then I can look like I have gender issues by looking myself in the bathroom and spending hours on my makeup.
Look at that, we have come full circle today. Starting and ending with two out of context remarks.
I like things that come full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment