Sunday 28 February 2010

I must burn myself less.

Don't you just hate it when you are reminded that people exist? It was like this for me last night, everything was fine apart from when we walked into one place and it was more like walking into school.
I would say I hate these people, but hate requires effort and passion whereas I had forgotten all about these old faces from school and you can't hate something you have forgotten.
It wasn't all disliking though, I saw some other people like my first best friend when I came to Buxton. It was her birthday party and I was wondering if she would still remember me. Not that I particularly cared, it's just when I see people I can remember loads about them even if we were only friends for a short time but I always feel like they wouldn't remember me. No idea why.
It was a bit of a weird evening at times because I haven't had many conversations with people for a couple of weeks and lots of things have been turned upside down. It doesn't bother me as I don't really care. No, that makes it sound bad, I do have an interest in my friends lives but it's each to their own and I'm not in a position of best friendship with everything that I am sorting out for myself.

Only an eighteen hour next week so hopefully you'll see all the good things I'll be doing with my time. It might just be pictures without words because after today I'm going to try and only talk when I have words worth saying because talking about daily life is not fun. Unless I was famous, then loads of people would love to listen to my mundaneness.
But I don't lead a particularly interesting life, not anyway yet, and neither am I famous with hordes of crazy stalker people.
This new layout will come with March and tonight it's still February so I shall tell you what I'll probably end up doing.
I wish to reward myself with a bath I think, and hot drinks in a big jumper and a film. I haven't watched a film in too long. I'm not sure what to watch though because it has been so long. Do I go for a horror? Or something beautiful? Or do I just go for The Dark Knight because that will never fail to make a perfect night. Hopefully my future wife will agree with me on that, we'll watch it all the time as well as doing other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment