Tuesday 23 February 2010

Your space, our space, my space.

I thought I would do one of those MySpace quizzes today to see if the answers would make me seem interesting, but after doing that it seems to me that everything I have said has been said before. 
So here is a snippet of news. I dreamt the other night that CrazyElizabeth texted me. She was some crazy girl from MySpace called Elizabeth (hence the nickname) and I deleted my account so I didn't have to reply to an awkward and crazy message. 
I wonder if she got bitter about that. Maybe I could be as bold to say I turned her off men and made her become CrazyLesbianElizabeth. But I could never be so bold. 
Anyway, quiz (I'll probably do more from time to time as they do all the hard work for me):


Do you think you are pregnant?
No. I lack the needed equipment.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?

The last month of summer.

You've had sex within these past 10 days haven't you?

Yes, I'm actually having sex right now.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?

Nose ring.

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?

Day of the dead skull/koi/something japanese and pretty on my arm/chest/shoulder area.

What are you wearing?
Enough, just about.


Do you miss anyone?

No, I get too caught up in my own world.

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?

It would of been whenever I last went out into town, but I can't remember who the final hug was from.

Plans for tomorrow?

Nurse head, listen to radio, do some make up, take some photos, maybe draw some shizzle, eat and drink plenty of coffee.

Is anything wrong?

Nope. I was thinking about this today and how I finally feel like I have found my niche.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

I have a relationship that suits me, not sure if you would call it good.

Are your friends taller than you?

A few, but most the tall people have all but gone and so they're no longer considered friends, just people I knew once. I'm truly lovely.

What were you doing this morning at 5:30?

For a change, sleeping. Silly quiz thinking that's a crazy question.

What were you doing 2 hours ago?

Something definitely more productive than this, possibly sat watching tv or looking at pictures.

Do you like the ocean?

Do I like it? I love it! It is one of the greatest things in the world.

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

Depends. Company is nice but I curse my own limbs when they get in the way in bed, a whole other person is a whole other thing to annoy me.

How many windows are open on your computer?

iTunes and Safari, so that makes two. But I have multiple tabs so would you count that as extra windows? I wouldn't.

Texted?

My phone is dead, it spends most it's time dead but it was alive the other day and I sent a whole two texts!

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?

If you count a word talking, then it was female.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?

Mother, when she was kind enough to pick me up.

What woke you up this morning?

Nothing, I awoke all on my own. Unless that crack in the curtains had a hand to play, and the radio.

Do you know anyone named Matt?

I know several. And I like them.

When was the last time you talked to a sibling?
Today. Three of them to be specific.


Is your hair curly or straight?
Beautiful, lush and curly. It needs something doing to it at the moment, it needs a shape put back into it but I think I shall keep it long as I am loving it. This is what I do, grow my hair till it pisses me off and have it all cut off only to regret it two weeks later.


Do you wear glasses?

I do not, no. My sight is fine, I decided, as I can see everything just fine.

Are you currently jealous?

Nope. But I do some times get a feeling like that when I hear a really good song that would of been better if I had wrote it.

What are you doing today?

Going to see Ewan McGregor's friend. And seems how I have red hair I guess for tonight that makes me Ewan McGregor. I love that man, no idea why because some of the films he has been in I disliked.

What jewelery are you currently wearing?

I don't wear any. I sometimes wear a bracelet in the summer if the mood strikes me.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?

I'm not sure how long the rest of my life is going to be, but I could probably do that.

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?

Not the hardcore, stabbed in the back betrayal. My trust is a weird one, it looks like I don't trust people but that's not true. I just see everyone with their separate life from mine.

How late did you stay up last night and why?

Around the midnight hour, and because I could. And I had ran out of things to do.

Are you picky about who you give your number to?

No because it's not like I will ever answer it. I even gave my number out last time I went out, I forgot all about that. Thank you for reminding me, question.

What do you prefer: McDonalds or Burger King?

Big Mac.

Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?

Hawaii, even if they did pave over paradise and put up a parking lot. And I am going to Greece this year so, yeah.

Did you have a good birthday this year?

I didn't. I'm no fan of birthdays but that didn't stop the awfulness of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment