Saturday 13 February 2010

I don't believe in any old Jesus

...if there was a God then why is my arse the perfect height for kicking?

That's not an opinion of mine, it just makes me laugh each time I hear it.

I keep having crazy cheese dreams, but I'm not eating cheese before I go to bed. What a world we live in.
I'm really enjoying the dreams, they make going to bed 100% better. Unless I'm really tired, then they only make going to bed 66% better.
Fairly sure I had something good to write here today. I remember thinking about what to write on my break but now everything has escaped me.
Oh well, it's your loss and not mine because I once knew what I wanted to say whereas you never knew.
I should probably be nicer to you, but I can't help it. I am mean regardless, but here I can create an internet ego which makes everything worse.

Tomorrow should be a good day. It's one of my few days off over the next however long but I really want to fill it with lots of good things. I no longer want to stay in bed all morning, I want to make everyday worthwhile. Or at least a few hours of each day worthwhile, the rest I can just watch tv.
Last month I was such a gamer, I finished about four games but this month I have nothing. I miss it sometimes, coming home and doing nothing but sitting on the Xbox until I get hungry. I have a Game gift card too but I just have no idea what to get, nor do I want to get anything.
I always was a bad gamer. Back in the day of the Cyber Emporium, I just couldn't take any of it seriously (probably why I never played Guild Wars) and found it more rewarding to try and shoot Dave in the back of the head no matter how many times I died.
And another reason I am a shit gamer, I haven't even played COD online yet. Yes, I call it COD because sooner or later cod (the fish) will become extinct so there will only be COD left. There was logic somewhere in my head, but my fingers are doing the typing not my head.
I would of played COD online but my router only has one ethernet port and that's being used for the computers internet. I could buy a dongle for sixty quid but my Xbox is literally right next to the router so I would be paying two pound per centimeter of wireless. That's just not going to happen.

I need to trail off starting now because I need to get ready to go out.
This month has been quiet on the going out front compared to last month.
February is almost over too. It may be the middle of the month but it's nearly over because next week I will be busy from sun up to sun down everyday so if I blink at any point time will fly by.
Then the week after is another busy week and the final week of the month. I'm happy it's going by so quick because then it will be March.
Nothing special about march only that it's April afterwards.
And what's so good about April?
Only that it's May after! And then it will only be thirteen days until the best night of my life. Ever.
Third Eye Blind!
They were played on Radio One the other morning and I could not hide my joy. I might of squeaked and giggled and turned the volume all the way up.
Even if I hadn't been excited about seeing them, it would of made my day just for them being played on Radio One. Everything in my life seems to be better by two fold.
Sleeping leads to great dreams.
Other things lead to other good things.
And everything is better just because I'm going to see Third Eye Blind.
This isn't trailing off.
I shall cut off now as I need to stir and fry and sort out this fluffy mane on my head that's been under a hat all day.
(I was about to do some x's then, how silly).

No comments:

Post a Comment