Sunday 21 February 2010

The things I get up to.


Snow everywhere. This explains why everyone was buying chickens yesterday, so they could have their Sunday lunch. 
I think little of the people who buy a ready roasted chicken, are they so incapable of cooking their own. 
The people do seem incapable of doing so, most of them are old or obviously a single parent. 
Doesn't stop me from ripping them to pieces in my head. If I ever reach a point where I can no longer cook my own food (assuming I live so long) then I think that will be the point that I give up with life. 
Speaking of which, I played the fun game today that I call reminding mother of her child's mortality. She said she was going out for a bit and she would see me soon. I told her that she wouldn't see me soon if the house burnt down and I was trapped, then she would only see my charred dead corpse. 
I laughed, she said I was mean. 
I'm not mean, I just happen to find things funny that others don't. 

Tell you what I am not good at. I'm not good at spreading my interest. 
Last month I read numerous books and graphical novels, finished a few games too. This month has been all about doing my portfolio and I haven't been able to keep up with everything else that I love. Everything else that makes me...me.
But then again this inability of mine makes me me. 
I'm just feel so busy all the time and I never get to sit and watch a film or read a book in the middle of the day. 
I kind of miss it, but I also love what I am doing now. 

Only two large bottles of beer have been consumed tonight but I feel they hit me hard. First I had that thing where everything assumes you greatly and you can't keep your head up straight without support. This then moved onto sleepiness. I wont fight it, I'm going to embrace it and have a good nights sleep. 
Maybe have myself some good dreams again. 
Last night I dreamt I had a beard, a dream that will one day come true once I become a man. There were other things too but I'm not going to let you into my subconscious but I will say that it was a very tender dream. All sweet and gentle, it was very refreshing and now I have thought about it all again I miss what I dreamt about. 
Damn you. 
Anywho, seems how I have nothing to talk about again I'm going to go up to bed and watch Rescue Me because like a fool I forgot to record it again. 
I promised you that one day I'll give you something worthy to read, just that day hasn't come yet. 
And chances are that day will be far away because I no longer live on the internet. I like that. 
I never liked living on the internet but I couldn't help it, and now I have to find the time before bed to cram in some half arsed web logging. 
I use my phone to contact people more than the internet, and for anyone who knows my phone habits that is massive. 
Yep, I'm going on again. I can't help it. 
I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment