Wednesday 24 February 2010

Severing ties.

It's almost the end of the month and it has flown by as I had thought.
At the end of the month I think I will stop with this daily web logging because it's becoming too personal. Talking about daily activities isn't that fun and it's not a good way to spend my time.
No, I shall only post something when I actually have something to say.
This will probably come from me watching a film or documentary which will then fill my mouth with words I want to say.
Basically I'll just bother talking when I have something worthwhile to say because I have set myself a pointless routine with this now and I must break that.
Eventually I will give up with this, I'll try to stick it out for a year. We'll see.
It'll work better when I have a more varied life style, say if I was traveling or doing something grand like that because updating that and telling the world about that would be fun and not a chore.

The Charley Boorman show last night was great. Different from what I had imagined, more like the sit down interviews they have on Top Gear. It wasn't all that expanding from the things I have seen on the tv, some of the anecdotes and tales were nothing new, but a few were.
But it was still a very good show.
Followed by beer, pizza and conversation. I even openly talked about things without being prompted. The right company and beer really will make me tell you my life story, and if you are not the right company I will just laugh and joke.
We hoped that we'd bump into him and have a real big talk, but this didn't happen.
Now all I want to do is watch Long Way Round again. It's always in WHSmiths so I think a detour on my way home tomorrow is likely.

I made my first prosthetic today and for a first attempt it's freakin' awesome! Camera is out of batteries after only three days so you'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment