Friday 5 February 2010

I'm fairly sure the world is telling me to name my daughter Ava.

Seriously, this name follows me everywhere I go. It's a nice name so I don't mind and maybe I will name my daughter Ava.

Gosh I'm sleepy today even if my job doesn't entail the greatest amount of work. I like that about it.
I also like how it's so separate from my life, I think about this as I walk there and notice I have nothing with me. I'm so used to walking that road with a bag full of stuff from all those years of school. Now though, everything is all clear and apart, no bleeding into each other. I like that.

I don't have many words to bore you with tonight because I am trying to will myself to go finish another page in my sketchbook.
Sin City needs to be finished too because I'm near the end and it's all very exciting.
But I think I want to sleep more.

No comments:

Post a Comment