Friday 26 February 2010

Friday feeling.

It hasn't registered that it's Friday today, I have done nothing and nor will I be doing anything that is connected to the day. I'm alright with this as there is another early night on the horizon for me and all looks good for a piss up tomorrow night.

I cut my hand again today which is nothing new as whenever I am at work I get at least one cut or burn, but today I was in the back room most the time so I get every single marinade into my hand. Ranging from sweet brine to sweet chili and all the spices in between. On the plus side, If anyone was to eat me now I would taste damn good.
And because I was in the back room most the day my nostrils were filled with the smell of salted pork and the word repulsive doesn't quite cover how I feel about that.
I couldn't even eat any sausages when I got home (even if I did have them for my breakfast) because of the smell. I couldn't become vegetarian though, oh no, even if my substitute tea was a red curry Quorn stir fry thing. It just happened to be quicker that way.

For five days straight now I have been doing at least one piece of make-up a day. Hopefully I can keep this up as then I will have an ace portfolio.
But I have been neglecting everything that can't be affixed to skin even though I have a painting in my head I can't wait to get out.
It's just all this work, I'm so tired all the time. But I'm still getting things done so that's something.
I hope next week decides to go at a slower pace because I want nothing more than a day spent in the cellar doing things that Dan enjoys. And I miss Rory a massive amount, he's down their aching to be touched like a lonely wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment